Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I've Been Tagged - Eight Random Facts

David Robb tagged me for “Eight Random Facts” meme. I have seen these on a number of other blogs and wanted to play. Thanks, David!


Rules:
1. Post these rules before you give your facts.

2. List 8 random facts about yourself.

3. At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them.

4. Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged.


My 8 Random Things:
1. I was first runner up for Miss Douglas High School my senior year.
2. I am the most insecure person I know.
3. I am married to my high school sweetheart - after we married and divorced other people.
4. I love Texas Hold 'Em.
5. I should have been born at a time when dinner parties were stylish.
6. I love to bake.
7. I would love to own a Ford Mustang.
8. Even though my husband would like to move to warmer climates, I would like to always live in South Dakota.

My Tags
If I tagged you, please don't feel obligated to participate.
1. Heather - http://tiggyanne.wordpress.com
2. Geoff - http://ateacherswrites.wordpress.com


Okay, I guess I'm only tagging two. How bad is that? Seems everyone I know is tagged and I am still so new at this blogging business.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sherry - if you lived closer to Montreal I'd invite you to join my dinner club. We are 10 and we meet once a month to enjoy each other's company over a good meal.

Dinner parties ARE stylish!

:)

Tracy

Sherry Crofut said...

Tracy - I don't understand South Dakota. An actual dinner party just doesn't seem to happen. We manage pot luck get togethers, but not a nice, sit-down dinner. I think I will have to through caution to the wind and have one this fall. Should throw them all for a loop!

Anonymous said...

Do it!

Sherry Crofut said...

Planning the menu and guest list now!

Anonymous said...

How long would it take me to drive from Montreal to South Dakota?

Is it proper dinner party etiquette to show up uninvited?
:)

Sherry Crofut said...

According to Google Maps it is 2829 miles. Might be a little tough for a dinner party, but I will issue the invitation if you are up to a drive. :-)